Sunday, March 28, 2010

Worth it

The majority of today has been to catch up from yesterday. If ever I took a day off – and I mean a day off from doing chores on a Saturday when I was at home, it was yesterday.
I managed to roll my old carcass out of bed after 8:00 am. Yes, that is late for me even on a Saturday so I was already behind. Somehow the extra sleep played a number on me and I was dazed most of the morning. I finally got myself moving and to the gym at about 11:00. I spent a little more than an entire hour there running.
Then I was hungry but had to get home first to shower and change. I called Dante as I was leaving the gym because by then it must have been 12:30. He wasn’t out of bed yet but I was giving him enough time and free lunch motivation to meet me in a while.
That lunch turned out so well. Not only was the food good but my boy Dante again reinforced things I know and uh, uh, uh’d things when I tried to argue.
So with lunch done I still had time to shop and I did. I would say it wasn’t as successful as I would have liked but then I did come home with a pair of Anne Klein black heels and three blouses. If that isn’t fairly successful then it is at least a start.
That left me with today. I’ve done some laundry, vacuumed the area rug and bedrooms, put away groceries and managed another couple of months on the bookkeeping. I should have done more but I still need to iron.

It was definitely worth the day off.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT