Tuesday, March 2, 2010

¿Cómo?

I was up earlier but offline.  I have since showered, and ready to disembark from my room but thought I had a moment to log-in.  It is really making me smile and grin as I come to blogger and my dashboard has been translated into Spanish.  Compatir...Crear unblog...acceder.   Accede a tranés de tu cuenta de Google.  Nombre de usuario.  Constarseña.  Recordarme (?)
The funny thing that was happening yesterday was that I was so tired I kept dropping everything but my Spanish came right to mind.  I was speaking better Spanish than Jay and he is the one that speaks it, not me.  Once the hotel personnel knew we understood you could see them relax to be able to converse in their own language.  The problem was I found myself answering as Jay paused and stuttered.  It was odd and I mentioned it to him later but he just reminded me of all the things I had dropped and how many times.  Okay, fair enough.
So I need to get out of the room now...really.  I will post a bit I wrote earlier here...and maybe a few pic's...
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Sitting outside on my hotel balcony this morning with my cup of coffee is like me sitting in my upstairs office at home. There I am a floor above so I have the attitude of viewing things from a different level. I face windows to look out into the morning and I can hear the neighborhood sounds.
The hotel balcony faces out at that different level to see the sky and clouds like open windows. Instead of the street there is a meandering pool and further out is the beach. I can hear its mild roar and a different variety of bird calls but the quiet at this hour is unbelievable. And sitting outside where the earth has already warmed dispels any slight in temperature I would normally feel.
Shhh! Don’t wake me. I want to spend a little more time on this part of the dream.

TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT