Saturday, March 13, 2010

Suck it up

I don't know that I have a lot to say today. I mean maybe I don't have a lot of time to say anything today. Another day with this great spectacular weather and I am not sitting inside all day the way I have been.
Granted, I procrastinated for a while this morning waiting on it to warm up but it didn't take that long. The problem was once I got outside! Wow! Run, wash and detail the car, shower, change...out the door.
I am just back now and it's late! I still have things to do. I just put one load in the laundry, put away the groceries I got, would like to do some quick picking up but also wouldn't mind sitting on the deck with a Land Shark and my feet up. I would probably get the book I've almost finished and bring that out with me.
Then I might have time to get dinner going. I was thinking along the lines of sautéed chicken breast with wild rice, fresh green beans and salad. That got nixed pretty quickly. Jay said, "I know you want to eat healthy but I would rather you breaded and fried the chicken and make homemade shoestring potatoes".
"But I should still make the green beans?"
"No way, not a chance. Suck it up, fláca."
"Okay, then. Can I have more than two Land Sharks?"
"You can have the whole six pack."
Oooh, that probably isn't a good idea. It's going to be hard enough to figure out what's going on with this time change thing happening this weekend...but more about that tomorrow.

I've got a Land Shark to suck up.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT