Monday, March 29, 2010

Monday's fine

How could I possibly begrudge this Monday morning after such a weekend? Yes, I involved myself in many activities on Sunday to catch-up from Saturday. I can’t resent Sunday when I had such an enjoyable Saturday. Sunday worked out fine and I feel as if I was able to get the multitude of things done that needed to get done.
I got the added bonus of not having to do any yard work which was way overdue. Jay had hired someone to come out and take care of it on Sunday afternoon just when I was thinking I wasn’t going to have time and it would be one of those things that I needed to do but I had already been running around trying to get everything else done. So I put a cake in the oven instead. 

So how can I say anything about Monday just because it’s here? I won’t. Besides, the best part about starting this work week is I won’t have to work Friday because we are closed! There is nothing like starting a week that will end in four days with a three day weekend at the end of it.
I can handle that. Most all of us can, right?
I know I can.  And the cake was really good. 
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT