Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Mid-Week

Today must be what they mean by mid-week doldrums. Hump day, slump day, will this work-week end day. There might also be a portion of spring forward, lose an hour and pay for two weeks in there somewhere. It certainly hasn’t been a hard week so far (if you can count two days as a week) but it certainly hasn’t been a walk in the park.
I know I would much rather be walking in the park. Then I would at least understand where this fatigue is coming from. It’s not even a full-fledged fatigue but more of a full body and mind weariness. There must be something in my immediate atmosphere that is off the mark and for some reason I am hyper-sensitive to this unsuitable characteristic. It is setting off an unsettling feeling of I know something isn’t quite right but I can’t pin-point exactly what is wrong. Not a good thing at all but then again, not exactly dreadful.
I guess I can’t really complain about something that seems so pedestrian. I mean, I can’t even really declare exactly what it is that is making me feel so out of sorts and am I really not myself or is it just a passing symptom of something that will be gone before it can be given any real thought.
There you go…I am giving it too much thought and it is taking me away with more credit than it’s due. So, if I move along with new enthusiasm, I will pass this mid-week mark and be beyond to better things.
Boy – getting past hump-day can be exhausting.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT