Friday, December 4, 2009

Sweets


This candy bar contains some type of mystical element. This candy bar must have been conjured by gods and contains ingredients that cannot be resisted by mere mortals. This candy bar must hold some type of hypnotic pull that only the lofty ones are able to defy. I know I can’t.
For some reason I have lost more battles of will with a Heath bar than any sweet known to man. I have forbearance of steel against consuming any sugary concoction except this simple milk chocolate covered English toffee bar. Don’t ask me why this makes me so weak. I can only guess.
I guess it’s the rich buttery flavor of a crisp caramel-like toffee. I guess it’s the velvety smoothness of the thin layer of chocolate. I guess the combination of rich velvet and buttery crispness works a seduction on me like no other. No, I don’t guess that…I know it does. Do you know what it took for me to snap a picture of these delectable’s and leave them be? I didn’t of course. I can’t! There is no accounting for my lack of self-control when it comes to these simple bars of delight. 


Well…unless they aren’t in sight and the ice cream is.
I am sooo weak.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT