Saturday, March 27, 2010

Daily

There has been a bit of a struggle going on with topics lately. Actually it has been the lack of topics that have been the struggle. It sometimes becomes increasingly hard to come up with any idea at all on what to write about. I think this might have been extremely apparent yesterday in particular. Or maybe not. It's hard to tell.
I know that I was having a hard time. I was really thinking it would be a day without words. It wasn't because I hadn't sat down and tried. It was more because I kept trying and nothing was worth keeping on the page. I wrote and erased, wrote and erased. I guess I should say highlighted and deleted. I wasn't using a pencil and actually erasing things. I wasn't doing it long-hand. Boy, now that would really have made it frustrating! As if it wasn't already!
I think it is just the nature of what I have been doing. It isn’t as easy to sit daily…yes, that means every single day and always have something brilliant to talk about. There is no way anything keeps coming out perfectly well every day. There has to be some type of fluctuation in the process and when I am striving to do something that type of movement will happen.
Those are the days I sit and write and erase. Those are the days I sit and write. Those are the days.
Every day.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT