Monday, March 15, 2010

Can it be Saturday?

I don’t want it to be Monday but it is one of those things that I’ve already started and it is only going forward. I have no real reason except that I wish it was Saturday instead. If I am wishing I might as well go for more right? Just skip over the entire work week and be at my time-off day. The day I get to do what I want whenever.
The weather has started to make its turn for the better and that gets me wanting to be outside. I will be able to sit outside at lunch again. That is always a big highlight of my day. I don’t always want to return to my desk but it does help break up the day and separates some of the chaos that can sometimes occur.
I should think more about vacation but somehow I can slip that under the stack of things to do. I guess I’ll get to the bottom of the stack soon enough. So anyway, enough rambling already!
Monday, right. I need to get it in motion.  It's the only way to get to Saturday.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT