Monday, March 22, 2010

One more thing

This weekend I passed on something I know I would have enjoyed thoroughly but knew there was a concern as far as the time factor. I could have accomplished it but I would have had to rearrange things I have strived very hard to fit into place. These are things that I have placed as my highest priorities when it comes to the things I want to be doing.
I guess it's natural to want to say maybe I should have decided differently. It certainly was something I thought a bit about but always held once I made my decision.
There is something to be said about sticking to my plan, keeping my focus and staying upbeat about all that comes along. Somehow, someway, I have been able to do these things and even when I falter it isn't for any length of time.
Hallelujah! It has been a long time coming.

Now that I've said that I have a confession about not being very inspired today. I spent most of yesterday afternoon working on bookkeeping. Taxes need to be done and I have been doing data entry to get it all into the new accounting software that I had to break down and get. The application I had was just too old.
So my mind is filled with numbers and codes and balancing. It is definitely a reach from being creative and trying to tell an interesting story in an interesting way.
Please bear with me. I am almost done with the accounting but not quite yet. It's just one more thing I do while doing everything else.
Just like everyone, right?
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT