Sunday, March 21, 2010

Still no

I got another email this morning from the local theater again.  It seems they are still needing someone for light board and spot light.  Ouch.  Makes me feel almost bad when I know it's something I can do and yet...
If it had been other positions still open I wouldn't feel as bad but then.  Wait.  I really don't feel that bad.  I do but I don't.  I'd like to help out and all but I haven't had a run yet this morning and I've only had a few cups of coffee and they would want me to be there at 11:00 this morning and.
And no.  Sorry, again.  Not this time.
TT

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tessa,
Would it not be easier to just use a 1,000,000 Watt flashlight instead of a big spotlight? Have another cup of coffee and about 4 Red Bulls, then you can run sound and lighting. Then they need less volunteers. Since you have running experience, this should be an easy task. Break a leg ( I mean that in the theater sense ;)
FOG

Chetta said...

I'll have another cup of coffee...but I don't do Red Bull. You might be right about the running experience helping and thanks for the "Break a leg!".

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT