Friday, February 28, 2014

Looking forward

It's Friday, it's the end of the month, and it's payday. I'm looking forward to my time off over the weekend. I hope to spend some quiet time getting my thoughts together about what exactly I need to be working on during my free time. I always wish I had more of it, the free time, but since I don't I'm trying to make realistic plans on how to spend what I have.

Time to do some wishing.  If I could do whatever...  Once I let my wander over the possibilities I try to figure out if it's something I really want to do and why. I find the 'why' is especially important when I get to the point of doing something.  It makes it much easier to push through a difficult spot if I know the answers to my 'why'. I can sit back and ask myself, "Now, why was I doing this?" Sometimes in the middle of all my forward actions I can lose sight of what that is and it helps to be able to easily remember.

Of course, one of my wishes is to figure out how to get more free time. I'm working on that, too, but it's a larger plan and will take more time. For now, it's the end of the week, end of the month, and I have money in the bank.  A good time to start that new resolve and put my wishes into actions.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT