Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Wa-wa-wa

I haven't noticed the benefit of the longer daylight, yet. I've been in so much of a tailspin with work that I haven't exactly been especially chipper by the end of the day. I've been a little more than worn, or I'm using that excuse since I haven't made it to the gym since last Saturday. Today is Wednesday. It's really hard to be consistent when you're not and if that was what I was aiming for, it seems I've not only gone off target but put the gun down altogether. Shheeeesh.

Still. It's only been a few days and busy ones, at that. I need to cut myself the tiniest bit of slack and forget about the last few days and move along. All is not lost and consistency can once again be restored amist the chaos that ensues. How wonderfully dramatic. Now put the back of your hand on your forehead and sway ever so slightly. That's it. You've got it. But better yet, pull on some running shoes and race yourself outdoors. I mean, it stays that much lighter in the afternoons, now. We can practice the melodrama later.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT