Monday, July 11, 2011

Sunday grillin'

I was in more of a cooking mood this weekend than most.  Jay is usually in charge of the kitchen on Sunday's (and Mondays) when he is off but yesterday he decided I should man up and get it done.  Sure, okay, why not?  I had these great Yellowfin Tuna (not the yellowtail I mentioned in error previously - yellowtail is actually a fish from the Jack family) and thought I would do my version of some summer grillin'.

Of course I must have already been in a cooking mood since I had done up these cupcakes on Saturday afternoon.  Sunday breakfast wasn't far behind when I came up with this. 






Then later in the day I went for the main event.  I started with a homemade aioli, a cool green salad, some grilled vegetables and those great tuna steaks.  A fresh peach for dessert and and it's a slightly different version of what you might get at a backyard BBQ.




I don't know.  I think I might be able to hold my own around a grill and some heat.  Oh!  I almost forgot dessert! 
 Okay...so I added some whipped cream, one of those cupcakes and what's dessert without a little cherry on top? 
So, pretty much I made a meal on a grill.  Not a bad way to spend a Sunday.
TT

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

fabulous array of grilled wonderment...inspiring! Chef Tessaito!

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT