Thursday, July 28, 2011

No pics

I won't be placing any pictures on my site here for a while.  I am lending my camera to Dante as he takes his longish weekend in Las Vegas.  I probably need to stop taking pictures for a while anyway and just spend some time cleaning up the pictures I already have.  I know that chore will take a little bit of time since I know I will feel the need to delete and pull and re-file pictures.  I know I have two folders in particular that I need to go through and see what I have.  I guess not much has changed from regular old snapshots to digital pictures on my laptop.  At some point or other I need to go through the box of snaps and figure out what to do with them whether that box is cardboard or electronic.  It always takes some time looking at each one and that, of course, will make me think of what was happening or going on at the time which slows the process but is part of what makes it worth doing.
I say there won't be any pictures on the site for a while since I won't have a camera.  I'm not sure that may be correct.  If I actually go through the pictures I have, well, there might be a few more there I might want to share.  I never know what I might find while I"m looking.
TT
The photo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT