Monday, July 4, 2011

Random card

I've been searching my desk for a random index card that might have some type of idea I can go with and write about this morning.  I should really be using that time instead to just clear my desk and get the other half of it cleaned up.  I will, I will.  I say that and then I think I should go out and pull those few weeds that have popped up at the very front of the lawn before it gets too, too hot today.
I don't really have a lot of energy.  I was hoping this three day weekend would prove to be energizing and I could use my free time to do lot's of thing that I wanted to do.  Instead I was rudely awakened by how very tired I have been and how I've managed to push it off until I had time to be able to do nothing except try to regain some strength of mind.  I cannot tell you what I did yesterday except that, to me, it felt like I was sick and only wanted to stay in bed with a cup of hot tea and chicken soup.  I felt exhausted and it wasn't so much as bodily as it was mental.  But, hey, that was yesterday and who wants to hear about that anyway? 
Today, this morning, I will go get those weeds taken care of.  I'll take it a little slower and maybe opt for the gym later for a run instead of heading out now and I may even have time to clear the other half of my desk.  But no promises. 
I'll let you know if I find a random index card with an idea I can go with.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT