Thursday, July 14, 2011

One moment

I seemed so rushed.  Today is Thursday but it is really my Friday at work.  I guess I'll have time to slow up a bit tomorrow when I get my day off.  It came so quickly and I haven't had a chance to think about it.  Luckily, I didn't plan anything for tomorrow and I can use the time as I see fit or however things unravel.  No wait...things are already a little unraveled so maybe tomorrow I'll have a chance to...ravel them back?  reel them in? smooth it over, pace it out.  Tomorrow I will have time to think up what it is I need to do to get past how busily quickly this last week has progressed!
But at the moment...I need to hurry...it's late again...This is where I make that silly statement about whew! times flying! what happened to the time! is that the right time!
It IS the right time...and it's gone again.  And so am I.
For the moment.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT