Friday, July 22, 2011

Can't fix time

I've managed to leave myself no extra time this morning.  I've been losing track of it lately - that time thing.  The days somehow got shorter at work and the work longer.  I will be working on something and realize the time has gotten away from me.  It's a good thing but I will find myself in spots like this...with little to no time.  And I will rush off to the next thing that needs to be done and it will happen all over again.  I will look down and it will be time for something else I should be doing or I haven't left myself enough time for. 
A vicious cycle when I get into it.  It's been going on a while and well, I must say, I actually like it.  I would rather be busy and have no time to sit and figure out what I should, could be doing (at work)! while each minute only clicks away by the hour.  But not of late.  That hasn't been the case.  It's funny how that time thing works.  It seems to be working well for me now, so I won't be trying to fix it.  Besides, I've almost run out of week and time becomes my own for a few days right about...yes...4:00pm today.
Happy Friday!
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT