Saturday, July 2, 2011

Take advantage

Good morning, July!  It is now halfway through this year already!  The last week of June proved to be long and very tiring.  In fact, as hard as I tried to sit and write yesterday after work I just couldn't produce anything sensible.  Believe me, I tried.  It just didn't work.  I thought coming into this long weekend I would have been energized and inspired.  It was so far from the case.  I am not convinced that I am inspired now but it is slightly better than yesterday afternoon, that's for sure.
I will have my coffee and go out for a run this morning.  That is as far as I have gotten with my list of tasks to complete.  That alone seems to loom large at the moment.  Maybe I will go to that new bakery and sit with my laptop and have another coffee after my run.  That is an option I can mull over while I'm running.  I'll think about it.  Or I'll think of something else.
I have three whole days to figure it out and it's the start of a new half of the year.  I have the next hour of so on the agenda and can build it as I go.  Time and options.  It's seems to have been a while since I've had both.  Let me see how I can take advantage of it.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT