Saturday, July 16, 2011

Anticipation

I am up way too early this morning.  I tried to sleep a little later but it didn't seem like it was going to happen so I got up.  It's notoriously quiet inside and out.  And dark.  It's that odd exciting feeling when it's almost time to do something you are looking forward to, but not quite soon enough.  By early this afternoon I will be at my own personal paradise.  It came upon me much sooner than I had time to anticipate so I think it might have finally caught up to me now.
It was a planned yet impromptu trip.  I say planned because when originally talked about it should have been later but became sooner - much sooner - today sooner.  And even with all those sooners, I am just waiting now.  I haven't had a chance to realize I will actually be there in a few more hours.  With my down time yesterday and all that has been going on it snuck up from behind me and tried to cover my eyes.  Like I wouldn't recognize what was going on and I almost didn't.  I'm not sure it has even registered with me yet which is why I am up too early and not sure what to do with my regular Saturday.  Mainly, because it isn't a regular Saturday.  It is a morning I am headed out to my personal paradise for a few days.
I am still caught up in thinking that I will be there soon!  If I can only fill a little time now until light - pack up a small bit - and I will be there before I know it!  Dash!  If I only could have slept later.  I would be that much closer to the time to get there!
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT