Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Back from paradise

Sunday morning at my paradise I went for a run.  It was along the water on a route I have been using for a long while now.  I ended up going about a total of 4 1/2 miles up the water-edged road and then back down again.  What a great way to spend some time in the morning. 
When I was done I plopped down, scooted off my shoes and peeled off my socks.  I sat for a while and put my feet in the warm water.  I stared off at the expanse of water and sky and let the shy waves lap up and down on my feet.  It was a while before I pulled myself up and away.

But the day didn't wait.  It was lunchtime before we knew it and we decided on a favorite spot and sat outside.  I only had to turn my head and see this great view from my seat.  There was a nice breeze without being windy and yes - the seafood was fresh.



Late in the day it was time to just sit again and watch the outdoors.  I took a few shots but didn't move from my spot. I noticed a few things and snapped them as I saw them.


I'm back now from my short trip.  It was time well spent and I'll need to see about another trip back there soon.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT