Sunday, August 1, 2010

1st?

Nike+ Celebration

Rock on
You placed 1st in the July 2010- Men v. Women challenge
This was part of an email I opened this morning.  Funny how now that I have had to stop running again is the time I would get the mythical trophy for a challenge I had entered.  I haven't even gone into the site to see where I actually placed among the 177 men and women that joined this particular challenge.  The last time I checked on this one I think I was in 26th place or so.
I guess I shouldn't sound so flat and non-committal.  I guess my ranking within the group is still a fairly good achievement considering the runners are randomly scattered in location and where they are within their own running experiences.  I guess I should feel pretty good that what I was doing earned me a recognition of some sort. 
It does.  But timing seems to be a little off at the moment.  It would seem a more deserved accomplishment if I had actually been running this past week and that I was continuing to do so.  But, then...a trophy is a trophy.  I am sure it's displayed on my nike+ site somewhere.  I'll check on it later.
Rock on.
TT   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT