Thursday, August 19, 2010

Change it

I read somewhere a change of self is needed instead of a change in scene. I know it was on one of my index cards but I can't tell you where it was before I wrote it there. I also didn't write any other notes or thoughts I might have had when I wrote it. Now I am making myself write about something I cannot remember why I thought it was significant in the first place. I guess that is what being creative is all about although I don't think that was my original intention when I put this down on an index card. I don't think I was consciously trying to push my creativity. I believe I thought I would remember what the heck I was going to write about that statement automatically without any other notes.
Well, it won't be the first time I disappointed myself. Nope, no, cannot for the life of me figure out what I thought was significant about the line. The fact of the matter is...right now...I don't even think I agree with it.
I think I have had enough change of self for a while. I think I've had enough of changing things for myself to last me. I really do think a change in scene is more of what I need instead. And I will be doing just that soon. I am heading out for another short trip to my personal paradise again on Sunday. I hope to get away, get some sun, enjoy the quiet, and change it up for a few days.
Change is good. It's even better when I can get away.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT