Friday, August 6, 2010

'Morning Friday

Somehow I have made it to Friday.  The increasingly long weeks leading to incredibly short weekends seemed to have missed it's mark this time around.  I do remembering saying one time yesterday that it should be Friday (when it was only Thursday afternoon) but it might have been said from habit instead of real feeling.  Besides, today is Friday and it seems very mute at this point.  It's the end of the workweek and since I have an appointment (yes, yet another!) at 3:30 I will be taking myself away from work even earlier. 
It's not like I have a multitude of things that must get done, I really don't.  People will ask what my plans are for the weekend and I really don't have anything that I could say...I will be doing this at such a time or that later.  I seem to have a list of want to do or I could possibly do going around in my head at all times.  It leaves me open to change my mind if I decide.  It sounds pretty non-committal and almost lazy but I will challenge you to compare lists at the end of the weekend to see how many of my got done's will compare to yours.
Oh smile, already.  I'm not throwing down any gauntlet on chores.  I am just looking forward to my weekend and my list of want to do's.  Aren't you?
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT