Thursday, August 12, 2010

5 mins

I don't think I can speed write.  I have only managed to give myself five minutes here this morning.  It wasn't due to oversleeping but doing other things.  My regular routines are breaking apart and I am straying from my normal.  I think that may be a good thing but it certainly feels odd not to have the luxury of sitting at my home desk, sipping my coffee, battling out words and watching the silence that comes through my window.
Well, now that I've put it that way the five minutes doesn't seem so short.  I can cram a lot of good stuff in a few minutes if I try, I guess.  Or if I just let myself pause and take advantage of the five minutes I have instead of stressing over having only five minutes.
The best part is even though I am off and running now I can come back again and even though it won't be exactly the same ever again, it will be close.  I can do this again...just not now.
Well, I might have to take that first sentence back.  Sometimes, maybe I can speed write.
Five minutes up.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT