Friday, August 20, 2010

Have another

I've managed to have two cups of coffee this morning and it's still early.  That's a wonderful thing for me.  That means I have some time before buzzing off to work for another cup and a chance to take it a bit slower.  Just a tiny bit slower since I still have a full work day ahead of me.  But Friday jeans day makes it simple and I hear it will be jeans day all next week for back-to-school.  I will miss out on the first two of those jeans days but no matter.  I will be wearing less than jeans out by the water where I will be.
I have been caught in the tiniest dilema's about taking my laptop, not taking my laptop, this time the way I usually do when I go out to the water.  I no longer have my aircard to hook up to internet anywhere I choose.  I had to fight a good connection when I went out into that area anyway and they don't have a Starbucks or Barnes & Noble any closer than 30 minutes away.  I've thought of just leaving it behind and forgetting I have it for a while.  I could do that.  I was thinking I would.  Jay then asked me about it and I explained the wireless situation or lack of.
He usually places an order on Mondays and I had forgotten he uses my laptop for that when we were away.  It seems he found a McDonalds that is supposed to offer wi-fi.  Oh, really?  McDonalds?  I'm not a big fan and haven't paid attention.  I guess.  So with or without I can't imagine me spending too much time at a McDonalds.  I guess the coffee is supposed to be good.  I guess. 
But today first, that later.  I'm grabbing another cup of coffee then will be off to set my out of office at work!  All the rest of the stuff will work itself out...I'll be thinking of the coast.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT