Sunday, June 29, 2014

Prerogative

Ordinarily, at this time on a Sunday, I would already be out for my run. My training schedule says I have five miles today. Maybe it's this long weekend-vacation mode I'm in right now that has given me the opportunity to change up my normal routine. It can be amazing how having a few free days off can make a world of difference in what I do.

Nope...thought I wanted to write up a post right now but I've changed my mind and it's time to go run. I'm going after that five miles right now.
------------------------------------------------
So I've gone out to run and now I'm back. Sweatin' and drippin' and I have strategically placed towels keeping my laptop safe from moisture. I've managed well with my personally arranged training schedule and earned myself a rest day tomorrow. I realize it's the last day of the month to get a few more miles in before I close out the month at 73 miles total. I know what you are thinking...two more and make it an even 75. I'll take it under advisement since I have a live, outdoor, small venue, Merle Haggard concert to attend tonight. We have tickets in hand and plan on loving the outdoors and tipping a beer or two.

I can imagine Mr. Haggard will live up to his name. It sure is something that he is touring right now at 77. (I checked Wiki for the date (born April 6, 1937). It doesn't discount anything he's done and still doing. We plan on having a good ole' time at the honky tonk.

And then I'm off from work again tomorrow! And then it will be July...and Jay is talking about a trip to my personal paradise. I've been putting it off but maybe it's about time. I should give it some thought. I mean, I can always change my mind.
TT

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Job!

Chetta said...

Why, thank you!

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT