Saturday, November 28, 2009

Today is

It is a Saturday morning. I have to remind myself because I am having a hard time remembering what day it is. This week has been completely out of my regular routine. I took Monday and Tuesday off, I worked a short day Wednesday, I was off Thursday, and then worked Friday. No wonder I have to remind myself what day it is.
It explains why I woke up before the alarm went off. Or why it didn’t go off – because it’s not set for weekends. Maybe it doesn’t really explain the getting up early on a day off…but then I got up later than usual yesterday which was a work day! I don’t know. It doesn’t matter. It is actually better this way because it’s Saturday and I don’t have to go to work.
Now what to do…
The great thing about having a whole day spread in front of me is I can choose the things I want to do. I have a book I want to finish. I have a small bit of housework. I need to check the fridge. My desk needs organizing again. Index cards are everywhere. And more…of course there is more. But this is a start.

Now what to do…
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT