Saturday, February 18, 2012

Unjumble

For some reason today feels like an unscheduled vacation day instead of an ordinary Saturday.  It would be understandable for it to feel like that to me since this past week has been an entire jumble.  Days were not what they should have been and didn't feel like they should have felt.
I've learned that vacation days when they are not filled with to-do lists can actually be the best of days.  That is what this morning is feeling like.  I'm not just drinking my coffee but I'm sipping, sitting back, both hands around my mug, thinking, while I'm having my coffee.  I don't do that on regular days.  Who has the time?  I don't even do that on regular days off most of the time but vacation days?  Yeah.  I think I do.
So excuse me.  I'll be around but right now I'm refilling my coffee mug and watching the rain for a while.
TT

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whether in Montana or France reading Tessa...we love her.

Chetta said...

I never expected a more encouraging, touching comment and it means so much. It really means so much!
TT

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT