Thursday, February 23, 2012

Skip the sarcasm

It's supposed to be another lovely day today.  That seems to be a good word to use.  Lovely.  I like it because I can say it sarcastically to describe my workday.  Yes, it's going to be a lovely day, just lovely.  I can tell it will be another lovely day.  (Okay, I'll stop.  I've just had a lot going on and it never fails - the busier I am the more and varied things people want me to do, making it harder and more time consuming to try to get everything done so someone is not always happy that their thing isn't on the highest priority list and they get snotty about it).  Lovely.
I'm putting all that aside though.  I'm leaving the sarcasm to that first paragraph and behind me.  So I'm busy.  I've worked all day, got as much as I could get done yesterday and I will continue today.  That's how it goes.
It helps when I get to come home and enjoy what is truly a lovely day!  No sarcasm here.  The weather was so good.  The sun was out, the temperatures were somewhere around 78 degrees and I didn't hesitate to try on my new running clothes and see how smelly I could get them on a short run around my neighborhood!  It felt great.  It was more than terrific.  It was lovely!  There are promises of it being that way again today with the slight bonus it might actually hit 80.  I really am excited about it!
I won't mention that the rest of the week will plummet down in temperatures.  That is later and I won't let it affect my enthusiam of enjoying today.
I don't need much.  Really, I don't.  A couple of spectacular days in the midst of all the awfuls help me along.  I'll take them in bundles however small.  It just means they might start hanging around a little longer and that, to me...well.  It's just lovely!
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT