Sunday, November 26, 2017

Holiday Week

Time is blowing through fast. If it wasn't for the few pictures I took I might not have evidence of the just past Thanksgiving holiday or any of the other great things that happened just this past week.

There was tremendous planning that went into the great feast on Thursday but before that happened, I managed to make a trip out to hike at Lost Maples. It was a glorious way to spend the day even if it was steeper than I remember.
 


Then it was time to get into the kitchen and make our usual spread for Thanksgiving dinner. I got everything cooked and it turned out very well. Turkey was moist and that's a sign of success!
 After all the food was taken care of - given away, put away, munched on the next day, I got busy and finished my third quilt!

It's a Christmas throw that I wanted to try with triangles, which also look like trees, and there are twelve rows of trees in different holiday materials. I think it turned out quite nice.


So a busy week it has been. Lot's of things going on. And my 20 workouts for November got stuck at 17. I still have a few days left so I will need to get those last three days out of the way. If I can find the time.
TT


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT