Friday, October 16, 2015

Down time

I've been trying to put together a post for a couple of days but 'things' keep me from getting it all put together. I even stole away a few minutes at work to try to draft it up and ended up leaving it saved and stored. I don't seem to be making any attempts to getting that draft completed by any stretch.

It isn't as if I don't have time after work but that particular slot of time seems to have become another type of zone. It must be a really protected area because it seems nothing gets done in that space (of time). I'm not sure why. I believe it's because old habits are hard to kill and the enormous waste that is produced in that allotted time-frame has grown notoriously. I should stop that.

So this isn't the post I was working on (not that I work long or hard on any of these). But I have three different drafts I should spend some time on. I can decide if there is anything in them I want to keep or just delete the silly suckers. They are probably nothing to save and that would be a good fit for my time slot I mentioned earlier. At least I would be keeping within the same theme of wasting time within my time wasting period already in place.

I've got to make better use of that time. Soon.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT