Sunday, February 5, 2012

Skip this one

It must be the weather.  The dark, cold, and wet that has managed to permeate.  I can't think of any other reason.  There isn't any other reason.  Nothing else is slightly the bit wrong and yet.  Yet I can't help the feeling of it surrounding me.  It has me cornered on all sides.  There isn't a place I can go to break through because it has positioned itself everywhere.  My only chance is to hold tight.
I know it will pass like everything does.  But when it's there it can be a dreadful path like fighting dragons to get along my way.  I know I can be stronger than it ever seems to be but it places it's pits where I am least suspecting.  Insecurities can be a bitch.  Too bad she wants to be my best friend.
But it must be the weather.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT