Thursday, February 2, 2012

Rushed

So when did everything get so rushed?  Yet again, this morning is one of those days layered over days that continue to allow me no time.  When did my time become so compressed that I can't get enough done?  It is so frustrating to have to stop doing things that I had hoped to get done early and not only have to leave those but a few others.  It comes to a point where I feel like I am moving in circles until I am dizzy.  I can't get to it all.  I certainly want to, but the time slips away and I have to leave or go off in another direction.
Today is another rushed morning when things will get put aside when all I want is to grab them up and take care of them.  My wish is to place them where they should be and take stock in the things around me.  I would like to pay attention to the things that have gotten pushed aside and neglected. 
Oh, who am I kidding, but myself?  I don't have the time.  Yet again.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT