Sunday, February 5, 2012

Lack of circulation

I am a wimp when it comes to cold weather.  I have no doubts or qualms about that.  It is well known by people who know me and honestly, I know they are sick of it.  That's okay.  I can get pretty fed up with people complaining about the heat but somehow I think that is the way it balances out in the cosmic spreadsheet of life. 
I must say that I sometimes get the impression that people think I am looking for sympathy or exaggerating my terrible negativity for the cold.  They do not understand the real, bone chilling effects it really has on my person.  They don't understand there is a level of extreme physical discomfort that can play into my brain especially when I am made to believe it isn't really anything.  Nothing.  Get over it.  And I try and sometimes I succeed to press it away from the forefront of my thoughts and sometimes the pure physical effects takes its toll.
Today I am not looking for sympathy or exaggerating.  You can't tell me this isn't painful.  I didn't doctor this pic or take it under special lighting.  Yes.  My fingers have gone numb from a mere quick trip to the grocery store.  I know I don't have a circulation problem when it's warm.
And I dropped a dozen eggs.  It's got to get better from here.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT