Monday, April 8, 2013

Benches

The weekend went too quickly but it was another winner.  Too bad I don't have more time like that but I'll take it as it comes.  A small portion of Sunday was used to re-furbish our old bench.  Jay decided we needed a new bench for the front of the house and we had looked at several places and never found anything.  It didn't stop him from looking.  He kept right along even though I told him we could wait and he finally got one that is rather nice.  We promptly took the old bench and put it in the back and have the new one in the front.
   It's nice.  Take a look to the left.


So then the old bench looked really old.  So I thought anything I did to it would only help...or would it?
I would have chosen a different color but I went with everything that we already had on hand so I didn't spend any money on it.  Zero.  None.

I guess it's better than before.  Here is the before:
 And then here is the after:

It might work and since it didn't cost anything, I guess we got two for the price of one.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT