Sunday, February 19, 2012

Finally!

I've only left myself a moment.  I charged through and finished a piece of my fiction that I had been dancing around for quite a while now.  I got through the portion of it that was holding me back and I was finding more than a dozen reasons and more unrealistic obstacles on why or how I couldn't possibly write it.  I was the one making up all these reasons and obstacles to block myself.  I finally got tired of hearing my reasons and tired of all my obstacles and wrote it.  It feels pretty good to have done it.  Finally.
So I've only left myself a moment here since I've been pushing words around somewhere else.  I think I hear a LandShark calling my name to help me celebrate because I do feel that good about it and it seems like it should be cause for celebration.  I got that portion I hemmed and hawed about done!
Finally!
TT
One postscript here...Another thing I feel so good about.  If you haven't already, please read the comment I received on my post just before this one.  Words that truly touched me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT