Monday, February 13, 2012

Other things

The weekend has come and gone and it's raining.  It sounds as if this might take a downward turn but it won't.  Those are just the facts of where things are right now.  If I were to say anything that isn't positive it would be that I am kicking myself for not spending any time writing.  I had hopes of getting more of that done and as it turned out I didn't get any done.  That isn't a positive thing about the weekend.  I'm not sure why it works out that way sometimes but it just does.  The thing I might have in my mind that I want to do gets overshadowed with doing other things.  And, yes, it does remind me of that saying by I can't remember who about Life is what happens while you are out doing other things.  I just wanted one of those other things to be writing and I didn't make it happen this weekend.
I did make other things happen and that is the positive.  I will keep those things in the forefront because there wouldn't be any reason to diminish their importance because of the one thing I didn't do. 
So this week will be better than last.  I will keep making things happen and best of all, I will still feel good even if there is something I didn't get to do.  I've got a feeling I'll make that happen sooner rather than later.
Besides, what better time to write than when it's raining?
TT 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT