Friday, April 29, 2011

Wedding Ceremony

Sonny and Selma are now officially married!
The bride was beautiful, the groom handsome, and the ceremony was at a glorious location. It was small and intimate and the perfectness will be forever captured in a snapshot of a memory.  One that can be taken out and held in my mind and remembered whenever the thoughts take me back. 
I don't know how they found this location but the house was built in 1937 and has the luxury and charm of being small and grand all at the same time.  There could not have been a more perfect location or atmosphere for this event to take place.  Well...you take a look.









Pretty fabulous. 
We all went to lunch after the ceremony and have this block of an afternoon to rest and re-group.  We have the reception tonight at 7:00 with music, champagne and celebration. 
What was it I just said? Oh...I know...
Pretty Fabulous!
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT