Wednesday, April 6, 2011

And another

I just finished a book.  I had finished another before that and before that I finished a 5 book series.  The five book series was something new that was suggested to me and turned out to be very good.  The other two single books were the most recent in other series I have read all others in those particular series.  I am waiting for a couple of authors to come out with their next book in their series so I can read them. 
In the meantime I am reading random books.  I am giving other options a try but, yes, I am always reading something.  Always.
I do not kid about books being my constant companion.  They simply are.  I'm sorry to say (or not so sorry at times) that I spend more lunch times with my book than company.  I spend more hours reading than most people will spend doing (I'm going to be brave here) anything else.  I have questioned if I spend too much time reading.  I did it outloud once and was answered with, what is too much?  If you knew how much time I spent reading you might consider it too much.  I've counted how many books I have read in a year. (twice)  I'm not sure it was all that many.  And if it was, it didn't seem to be enough for me.
I just finished a book.  I just started another. 
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT