Friday, April 29, 2011

Off-line PM 4/28/11

We arrived Thursday afternoon at approximately 2:30pm. I don’t know exactly when and if I will get an internet connection so I have taken my writing off-line for now and will save to an ordinary document.  I might be able to post whenever I catch up to the modern world again.
 I am quietly working my keyboard as Jay naps and the air conditioner fills the room with the only other noise filling the space.  It seems to be doing a better job at masking my keystrokes than conditioning any air but I am not really concerned.  I don’t mind these stolen moments.  I have a small desk facing a window and that keeps me happy.  There isn’t much that couldn’t keep me happy about now.  I talked to Sonny as we checked in and he and Selma were on their way to the private location to decide if they would have their ceremony tomorrow morning inside or out.  I have seen pictures and it will be fine either way.  It is located by water and that would be lovely but the interiors also have a charm that would prove to be delightful.  It will be their choice and whatever it is will be the right one.
They will stop here on their way back so we can check our lists and synchronize our timetables.  I will need to check on Dante and see on his arrival time today.  Yes, we all drove hours from the same place and drove south in our respective vehicles.  We all have our combined plans for tomorrow but will continue on our separate ways again after the events of Friday and move on by Saturday.  But it is only Thursday afternoon and I have stolen a few happily quiet moments.  I don’t know how many more quiet ones I might have during the next day or so, but I don’t doubt how happy they will be.
TT  (3:24pm 4/28/11)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT