Sunday, April 17, 2011

Zacate/Grass

It is complete.  The project that took three weekends is making me jump up and down (literally - how can someone BE so excited about getting the front lawn done).  You will see the entire progression of pictures here below.  The first is the dreaded, dead, weed-infested lawn that I knew would have to be pulled out, broken down, totally annihilated before anything new would grow in its place.
It goes from there.
Three weekends and even though I waited all of Saturday (yesterday) to the point I didn't think it would happen, it did.  It did.  And now I am jumping up and down because I took on the task no matter the work.  And besides, if I still have the energy and excitement to jump up and down well then, yes, by gosh, you know I am going to do just that!










Splendid!
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT