Wednesday, April 27, 2011

New list

I have crossed off everything I had written down on my list.  I purposely avoided sitting here in front of my page to put anything on it.  I didn't have a thought to write.  I had too many but they didn't seem to want to come together into something I could have put down.  Now that I have my list crossed off it is nice to be able to sit again and let myself just wander around groups of words.  And that is all I am doing at the moment.  I am merely wandering around a sentence or two with no direction in mind except that I needed to come back and take these few minutes here.
I will be starting a new fresh list.  There are some items that will involve packing and traveling and moving to this grand event that will take place on Friday.  I might go back and try to recap some of the things that went on just previously and what might come but I don't know that at the moment.  I only know I needed this moment to blacken a white page.
TT

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was SCARRY!!!! Nothing from Tessa for days, seemed like Easter came and got sent to the other place...ouch....relieve now your writing is back.

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT