Friday, January 1, 2010

Did you hear?

I thought about posting this just past midnight but decided I would probably have had too many (or more than usual) errors that would need to be corrected. It would also mean that I stayed up way later than my bedtime and that I had too many glasses of wine (or beer or drinks). That isn’t such a great combination if you are thinking of posting something public on your blog.
But…HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I am not saying how late or how many or any numbers from last night. I may say quite a few things in these posts but you will never ever know everything and when I won’t tell, you couldn’t get it out of me for the world.
I am great if you have a secret because I really won’t spread it. I have been called the vault at times. That is - if I understand that it really is a secret you want to keep from others. If I don’t get that part, then I will turn around and tell the exact person you didn’t want to hear since I have trouble distinguishing why they shouldn’t know. What better person needs to hear than the one talked about?
But what does all that have to do with anything?
It doesn’t have anything to do with anything. Don’t you see? These are just my thoughts, which I turn into words, just like all the billions of others that do this.
There is a difference with me because I don’t have followers or a concept or a theme or great gizmos or widgets. I won’t dazzle anyone with colors or layout.
You see, I do this for me. Only me. It took me a while to figure it out but now I can proudly take ownership.
This is a piece of something I had to do, to learn, to advance, to figure out, to practice in order to get discipline. Now after 255 posts –almost daily - I have accumulated that one thing I needed the most to go forward.
Confidence.
It is like the secret I was keeping from myself. What better person needed to know? It is everything that is playful, feel good, and uncontestable because it is coming from the inside out.
What a great way to start out this fine first day of the newest year!
Did I say HAPPY NEW YEAR?!!!
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT