Friday, January 8, 2010

Pass the sunscreen

I am struggling with something I don't want to talk about. Yes, you heard me correctly - I do NOT want to talk about. As much as that may be true, I cannot help but have the weather in the forefront of my mind but it isn’t something I particular want to dwell on. Alright, now I've gone and mentioned it.  I have gone ahead against my better judgment and opened my mouth about it.
It is going to be absolutely frigid.
Okay, I'll try to re-group and I will say it myself, that it is January and it won’t last more than a few days and then it will be slightly warmer than frigid.
So there, that is all the play time I should give that.
Moving right along, I also don’t seem to want to talk about my running. I will give you the weekly update after the week is over. I don't think I should particularly go into the details but I will mention that the weather has not made it easy for me this week.
Oh, and have you noticed that I also seem to have a slightly less than better attitude today. I know, I know... it is Friday and that is always a good thing but the weather is making me sullen.
Ah, the heck with it. It’s no use. It is 20 friggin’ something degrees and I do not like that! Not one bit!
So now that I have managed to talk about what I knew I didn’t want to talk about (and for good reason), I will go ahead and try to pretend I am on the beach somewhere working on my tan.  It will be really tough but I've got to try something. 
Have a great Friday! 
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT