Tuesday, January 12, 2010

One minute

I am feeling like I need to stop and take a breath. I know. It's only Tuesday morning and I am already a little rattled and anxious. This is the first time in an extremely long time that I am writing and posting all in one sitting. I have managed for a very long time to write a day, sometimes days, before something actually gets posted. Not so today. What you see is what spilling out real time. I’m not so pleased with that. But then it’s only part of what is making me anxious, I think.
I know I just need to take a breath. I am starting to pile the pressure on myself and I need to stop and let it go. I so don’t like that. When I know the only real reasons things seem so bad is when I add the pressure to myself. No one else is really doing it nearly to the extreme as I am.
So I am stopping and taking the breath I need. Just to pause and regroup and okay, if there are all of these things that are coming at me at once, I can take a minute to stand back to get a better picture of how things are going to work out. Because they will, they will all work out.
If I give myself the chance and stop the unnecessarily added self-inflicted pressure, I will get it all done.
Just give me a minute.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT