Saturday, January 23, 2010

Card game

I am sorting through my Saturday morning the way I sometimes shuffle my index cards of ideas. Mostly they stay in a small pile but occasionally I pick them up and check through them.
I am doing that with things I am thinking about this morning. I have picked up my small imaginary pile of index cards and am shuffling through them. What's to do, what I want, what I need, what should I...
It's like a game of solitaire. I’ve spread out the options and make different piles. This card goes in the I will do this pile, that goes in the I wonder if I have time for that pile, this goes in the I will make time for that, for sure, pile and then wonder if I have a few minutes for this pile.
Silly stuff.
And just like cards it will play out whatever way the deck is shuffled on this particular occasion.
It’s nice to be able to just leave it to the cards sometimes.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT