Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Short and snappy

I will be short today. You hush! I know I am short everyday but I wasn't referring to my height for this one blasted time. I am talking about making this brief. I need to get this off quickly so I can get some real book-work done.
At least that is the plan. I will spend little time here, I will be concise and to the point, so I can go off and get back to the outline I have barely started on the story.
Yes, the story...the story that I have promised to write this year that I am finding I am not writing a word of under the pretense of getting organized. I need to make sure I am not just getting these character sketches and plot timelines worked out as a way to avoid actually doing any real work on the actual thing someone could read. No one wants to read sketches and outlines no matter how much time I spend on them. I don’t even want to read sketches and outlines.
So that’s it for today. I have really procrastinated enough and I am not going to use this as an excuse for not getting to working.
I’ve been short but I don’t mean to be curt. If I’ve been abrupt, I didn’t mean to be rude.
Tomorrow, my friends.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT