Thursday, January 28, 2010

Whadda I do?

Have you ever had a disagreement with someone but can’t remember what caused it? You know in the back of your mind it had to have been something you did but since you don’t remember you can’t be sure. You are placed in the uncomfortable position of wanting to straighten things out but not sure how to go about it?
This morning I can’t figure out why my writing is upset with me. I would like to make amends but I’ve attempted three times to come up with ways to get going and smooth the path but have deleted each attempt. It wasn’t right and even now I have big doubts this is going to help.
But I guess it can’t hurt any more than trying and trying and not liking anything until you just say, “I don’t know what’s wrong,” and leave it at that for now.
Maybe I can take it out for coffee later.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT