Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Like dancing

It could have been a quick escape into solitude after a grueling day when I dragged myself out of the car this afternoon.  I realized it had reached 71 degrees.  I stopped just long enough in the drive to think my jacket for the first time today was slightly too warm to have on.
I made my way indoors and found I had not only pulled open my gym bag but had thrown on my microfiber gear and running shoes.  I was out the door and into mile two before I realized I hadn't given a thought to that mile incline.  I was practically skipping to a three/four beat tune as my mind tried to say wait, hold up, but my body knew the discipline too well and didn't pay it any mind as it danced forward.
Three miles, that real, that true, that easy.
That good.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT