Monday, January 4, 2010

Last holiday thing

I had a good long holiday weekend. It was the part of the holidays where I am unrushed and this year I managed to have a lot of time to myself. It was a truly good thing. Now my New Year starts and I am actually looking forward to it all.
I have to stop and digest the fact that the year is 2010. The number seems hard to imagine even though we have been working up to it year after year. It’s not like we skipped numbers or anything of the like. But even so, it still isn’t that easy to fathom. Who would have thought…2010?
But before I was able to tuck the holidays away and pack up the bright and shiny baubles of the season, I realized I had a tower of empty cookie tins. I had cookie ingredients in the cabinet. I had a comment on my post from Dec 21st saying they hadn’t received the cookies I sent.
The fact was staring straight at me. I had never baked. There were no cookies.  No cookies were sent to anybody.
So I baked cookies until I ran out of flour. I managed a good five different varieties as you can see.
I have flour on my grocery list and if you don’t get your shipment – well, you will need to let me know.  I can make a special order.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT